Welcome to this live fireside chat hosted by IPO Edge in partnership with The Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association.
Mr. David N. Baker, the CEO, Co-Founder and Chief Product Architect of Issuer Pixel, will discuss how the Issuer Pixel platform will help corporations organize their valuable video content in a way that's searchable and can be discovered.
As businesses increasingly tap the power of video and rich media to differentiate their benefits, value and to reach expanded audiences, Issuer Pixel brings order, value, expanded exposure and increased ROI to unstructured corporate content that until now has been virtually inaccessible via conventional search technologies. The platform is ideal for company to company and company to investor engagement, news media, researchers, supply chain and procurement managers, M sourcing, partnering and benchmarking. Issuer Pixel was founded by Mr. Baker, who formed Revere Data LLC (formally known as Sectorbase), which was acquired by FactsetData Systems, Inc. His co-founders include Vadim A. Tarasov, Byron Kwok and David Guzy.
Mr. Baker will discuss:
- How the full potential of business video remains largely untapped
- Why content is difficult to find (siloed on corporate websites or lost in a sea of content and advertising on leading video portals)
- Strong demand among executives to watch video rather than read text
- The dominance of video in consumer internet traffic
- The trouble finding corporate video content via Microsoft’s LinkedIn, Facebook, Google or its YouTube platform
- How Issuer Pixel can win thanks to a unique approach
- An overview of various search criteria used to find video content on Issuer Pixel
- Scope for scalability and margin expansion
- Use of proceeds from the company’s capital raise