IPO Edge and the Palm Beach Hedge Fund Association welcome you to this fireside chat with the Founder & CEO and Latin America General Manager of Semantix and the Co-Founder & President of Alpha Capital Acquisition Company (Nasdaq: ASPC) to discuss the business combination between Semantix and Alpha Capital, why Semantix chose the SPAC route, the Semantix data platform, the importance of data analytics right now, and the market opportunity for Semantix in the future. This live event will feature Semantix Co-Founder & CEO Leonardo Santos, Latin America General Manager Andre Federico, and Alpha Capital Co-Founder & President Rafael Steinhauser. They will be joined by IPO Edge Editor-in-Chief John Jannarone and Editor-at-Large Jarrett Banks in a moderated video session lasting approximately 60 minutes and including a Q&A with the audience.
Messrs. Santos, Federico, and Steinhauser will discuss:
- Why Alpha Capital selected Semantix
- Why Semantix opted to become public via SPAC and why Alpha Capital was the right partner for Semantix
- The Semantix Data Platform
- The importance of data analytics right now
- Examples of how Semantix works with its clients
- The market opportunity for Semantix in the future