As state and local governments across the country phase out restrictions and allow companies to reopen, business leaders must be prepared to meet varying regulatory compliance and employee safety rules and protocols. To help them navigate this ever-evolving guidance, CorpGov will moderate the first panel in the Reopening the Workplace series on Thursday, May 21, at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
The first installment of the Webcast series, hosted in partnership with CTEH®, Nasdaq, and ICR, will feature leading experts from various sectors and industries, including:
• David Watts, senior industrial hygienist at CTEH®, a scientific consulting firm that specializes in emergency preparedness, response and recovery
• Raymond Mays, SVP and Global Head of Real Estate, Facilities & Security at Nasdaq, a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries
• Nelson Mills, President and CEO of Columbia Property Trust Inc., which owns and operates 16 Class-A office buildings in New York, San Francisco, Washington D.C. and Boston
• Anton Nicholas, Managing Partner at ICR, a leading strategic communications and advisory firm
• John Jannarone, Editor-in-Chief, CorpGov